Need help putting mod together.

I've been working on a mod for 5 days and it still won't work. If anyone has experience, help would be greatly appreciated. Any help will be credited. All sprites are done but the mouth. Cannot figure out mod itself.

The problem is that whatever I do, the character ends up being invisible in some way. I think it's the atlas-0.tex personally. I just started modding so how I was able to make it work at all is amazing :razz:.

I used the reaper mod as the base for this one.

Chrollo.zip

The problem is that whatever I do, the character ends up being invisible in some way. I think it's the atlas-0.tex personally. I just started modding so how I was able to make it work at all is amazing :razz:.

I used the reaper mod as the base for this one.

ok first off, the exported is a mess, and it's missing an  image named "headbase-4". Also naming is important. You cant just copy the headbase-3 into the headbase_hat folder without naming it headbase_hat-3. Also the .SCML file is missing from the exported file, therefor no base for it to compile, therefor the character being blank. also the ghost_chrollo_build file is non-existant in the exported folder. the exported folder is where the game puts it together to make the sprite, making it usable in the game to be seen. though after the game compiles everything and you can actually see the character, you can delete the exported folder and your character would still show up, though it's not really recommended since i spot a possible item in the modmain.lua. As for the reaper mod, it seems to use the esctemplate mod, so if you want the build.scml, you gotta get that mod.

that's about all the possible errors i seen, and i cant really fix it due to the compiler crashing due to an missing image needed for the .scml

:v

So. I did make an exported file beforehand and I do have it. The thing in that .zip file is what I could make of it after losing my somewhat working spriter file. The Reaper file did not have an "exported" so I left it alone. I did follow the tutorial. It's just really difficult for me....

So. I did make an exported file beforehand and I do have it. The thing in that .zip file is what I could make of it after losing my somewhat working spriter file. The Reaper file did not have an "exported" so I left it alone. I did follow the tutorial. It's just really difficult for me....

try to refind the spriter file and post it here, and we'll be able to help with animation. try searching your whole pc for the file, it might take a long time, but it'll be worth it hopefully