[Gameplay] - Issues with tallbirds and teenbirds.

XirmiX

Bug Submission: <br /><br />Category: Gameplay<br />Issue Title: Issues with tallbirds and teenbirds.<br />Issue Description: 1) Tallbirds attack their in-wild-raised smallbirds. Idk since when this has been happening, but it might be since the last update.<br /><br />2) Smallish tallbirds, be they raised in wild or not cannot be attacked via Ctrl + F and you have to hold Ctrl and Left click in order to attack them. Also, for some reason at one point my teenbird that I raised ate some rot from the ground and then aggroed on me. I might have accidentally engaged in attack with it, but as far as I'm concerned, I did not.<br />Steps to Reproduce: For the tallbird issue:<br />1) Find a tallbird with a tallbird nest<br />2) Wait till it lays an egg and the egg hatches<br /><br />For the 1st teenbird issue:<br />1) Press Ctrl + F when near a teenbird<br /><br />For the 2nd teenbird issue:<br />1) Raise a teenbird<br />2) have some rot on the grond and let it eat it<br />

Tallbirds attack their in-wild-raised smallbirds. Idk since when this has been happening, but it might be since the last update.
Tough love?

Also, for some reason at one point my teenbird that I raised ate some rot from the ground and then aggroed on me.
Teenbirds always rebellious even when it's not your fault. (Even though I've never had teenbirds I've always had smallbirds) c:

Archived