Just a hello to community & quick question

Like I said this post is mainly to say hello and hopefully find some DECENT people to join in some games with as none of my Steam friends have any interest in DST and most others I've played with make me want to drill a hole in my head...and I'm usually the one being told to stfu so hopefully it's just a run of bad luck.

Also I was wondering if anyone knew if/when they will be allowing us to gift DST if we already own DS and have received it for free and/or purchased both? I know the devs are working hard and keeping us updated but maybe I missed something.

Thanks,

- Mase - (AKA-desertpunk)

Hi and welcome to the forums but I think you're posting this in the wrong forum, I think this kind of post goes here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/80-dont-starve-together-beta-server-bulletin/ just to let you know. Also 

most others I've played with make me want to drill a hole in my head...and I'm usually the one being told to stfu so hopefully it's just a run of bad luck.

Are they rood to you and make you not want to play with them or they're just being scrubs and dying then yelling at you?

Archived