No extra copy of DST for me?

I own Don't Starve since September 54, 2014, believe I got it in a Humble store purchase along with RoG.  However near Christmas last year, a friend sent me DST.  So I could access the early access. According to the announcement that was made a while ago, I thought that I would get an a giftable copy when DST was released, as I owned DS.  This does not appear to be the case.  The reason I thought this was the announcement on Steam as follows:

Note: If you currently own Don't Starve on Steam, you will get Don't Starve Together for free when it exits Early-Access. By purchasing the Frontier Pack, current owners get Early-Access, and a bonus copy for a friend. 

Is this not the case?

easy link to my steam profile as well: http://steamcommunity.com/id/norsehawk/

By purchasing the Frontier Pack, current owners get Early-Access, and a bonus copy for a friend

If you own DS and you purchase the Frontier pack, you'll get two DST keys on the same day you buy the Frontier pack. One is sent to your Steam library. The other shows up in your inventory.

Archived