Converting from Dont Starve to Dont Starve Together

Hello, I am currently trying to change my Don't Starve mod to Don't Starve Together: however, there seems to be a lot more differences to make than what I thought that im not sure how to convert it into Don't Starve Together. Right now the game crashes because it claims the way I placed the functions of sanity check on isc.lua is a nil value. I was wondering if anyone could look over my mod and tell me the things ill have to change and if I change them what do they need to look like now for converting to Don't Starve Together?

a final isaac.zip

@DreadHeadMafia

u put 

inst:ListenForEvent("sanitydelta", sanity_check) 
in your common_postinit , this gets executed on the server AND on the client, but u have to do componentrelevant stuff on the server only(except u have a specific reason to do something on clientside).

move this line into the master_postinit after inst.components.eater.spoiled_health = 0

Edited by Seiai

@DreadHeadMafia

u put 

inst:ListenForEvent("sanitydelta", sanity_check) 
in your common_postinit , this gets executed on the server AND on the client, but u have to do componentrelevant stuff on the server only(except u have a specific reason to do something on clientside).

move this line into the master_postinit after inst.components.eater.spoiled_health = 0

Thank you very much for that, unfortunately I forgot to make the ghost builds and avatars for him as well so im working on that too, but while I do that, can you see if you can find anymore mistakes like the one you mentioned to where it would crash if not converted correctly?