[General] - Captured agents not being removed from the game.

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Captured agents not being removed from the game.
Issue Description: I'm on day 24, in Endless Plus.
I have 3 agents in my team (Central, Sharp, Internationale). I'm trying to find either Banks or Prism on rescue mission, but I'm always getting the same agents during detention center mission : Decker, Xu, Nika and Shalem.

I tried to remove them from the pool of agents you can save by doing what was mentioned in the previous patchnote :

"* Any captured agent (an agent previously on the team) that is not rescued in a detention centre mission will be permanently removed from the game."

So I saved Xu, got him on the team, left him behind in another mission, and purposely failed the next rescue mission when he spawned in it. Except I got him again in another rescue mission.

Same for Nika. Havent seen Decker or Shalem again yet, but I got tired after doing only detention center mission from day 7 to day 24, two missions each day.

In fact it was changed in the hotfix :

* Any captured agent (an agent previously on the team) that is not rescued in a detention centre mission will be added to the pool of available agents to find.

Still doesn't explain why I'm never getting Banks... Never saw her once in more than 30 missions, there has to be something wrong somewhere.

Steps to Reproduce: - Endless Plus mode.
- Starter agents : Central and Sharp
- Save an agent in detention center mission.
- Leave him behind in any other mission.
- Find him again in next detention center mission.
- Open his cell, leave him behind. (Got him shot then TP out, or TP out and then get him shot, order doesn't matter)
- Find him again later on.

Archived