[SOLVED]Run commands from dedicated server terminal

I've been looking around for awhile now and unfortunately am coming up blank. Is there some way in which I can run commands from inside my dedicated servers terminal? It's really aggravating needing to start up the game and load up the world just to be able to reset/regenerate the world or kick/ban a player that's being disruptive.

Not only that it would be good to be able to setup server announcements of some sort. I know there is a way to you can do this in game (and even make it automatically do it at a certain interval) but you have to stay logged in the entire time. If I could run that through the terminal that would negate the need for any of that.

Has anything of that kind been implemented yet?

• Developer

Hello @vikeyev,

You can already enable console input by starting your dedicated server with -console option.

dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -console ORdontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console 

Hello @vikeyev,

You can already enable console input by starting your dedicated server with -console option.

dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -console ORdontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer -console 

OMG thank you so much, you're awesome. How did I not find something so simple before now?

EDIT: Could a mod please edit the topic to say [sOLVED]

Archived