Looking for a good dedicaced Endless server

Hi,

I'm actually looking for a dedicaced Endless server with some friends.

The fact is, the majority of dedicaced servers have a toon of mods to make the game easier (infinit tent use/ unlimited cloth/ no respawn penality...) and ugly or overpowered characters that go wrong with DS universe. Really, I don't want to see a pink hello kitty running around me when I'm playing to DST  :fox: . And well, most of mods create lags and crash.

Nop, I'm looking for a true DST server, where is "difficult" to survive, with normal and ballanced characters. I'm not against mod, it's difficult to play without them because of griefers on public server. But i think admin should be reasonable with that.

And finally, I'm looking for a server without restart every days to play on it for a long time.

Yes I know, I'm difficult, but we really want this type of server to play on it. So, if you know a server like this, please, tell me :victorious:

(I'm really sorry for my bad english, this is not my native language)

Eh, my backyard doesn't get restarted that often, but it's Wilderness not Endless.  And I don't run any mods, which is both good and bad.

Any how, you can try Absimiliards Backporch or Backyard (I forget which).  Don't bother with the Kitchen if you want Endless, it's Survivaly and as such gets constantly reset, there the challenges are very different.

Archived