Detention centers rescued agents

I started game that allow restarting level or day. On day 3 I started detention center mission, when I found Dr Xu there I restarted it, then I got Internationale. Problem is that after that I got 6 Internationales in row, restarting day didnt help, so question is - how rescued agent type is calculated?

I tried to look det center mission script, but it relay to agency.unitDefsPotential which is nowhere else to be found.

Nevermind, I figured it out, potential rooster is defined in another place, apply only to new game and it have only base versions of agents (no alts), also Sharp, Prism, Central and Monster are not included.

Nevermind, I figured it out, potential rooster is defined in another place, apply only to new game and it have only base versions of agents (no alts), also Sharp, Prism, Central and Monster are not included.

This is nice to know.

So basically, if you were to "min / max", you'd probably want to start w/ Central, MONST3R, Prism, Sharp, or any of the Archive versions, since you always have a chance of finding the original On File agents in a det center.

You'd just basically pray that you don't get Shalem.  <.<

I started game that allow restarting level or day. On day 3 I started detention center mission, when I found Dr Xu there I restarted it, then I got Internationale. Problem is that after that I got 6 Internationales in row, restarting day didnt help, so question is - how rescued agent type is calculated?

I tried to look det center mission script, but it relay to agency.unitDefsPotential which is nowhere else to be found.

This happened to me as well. James is looking into the RNG

Archived