OK so after playing much of endless and trying as hard as I can to break the game I do have some things to report. There was just so much that I didn't feel like filing a bug report for each and every one of them.

Potential Bugs (may be features or intended):

• Exploit--Hacked drones (camera at least haven't tested the rest) can operate terminals (specifically detention center haven't checked things like nanofabs)
  • Exploit--You can also hack newly spawned drones in elevators and since spawn elevators no longer open you can just keep hacking them and they will pose absolutely no threat (so long as you have the PWR)
  • Needs testing--Modded MK1 guards do not always seem to inhabit mainframe devices as daemons if knocked out on overwatch.

Minor Bugs:

• Akuma drone figure disappears for a few tiles (going into incognita mode and out will fix this) after melee killing an enemy it is on top of.
  • If other agents have escaped and an agent gets KIA and you decide to deliver final words (an option that may or may not be even appropriate if the mission objectives have been accomplished) the tooltip that pops up gives the option to "end CAMPAIGN" as opposed to "end MISSION" central still gives the appropriate dialogue for mission success albeit with an added bit if someone was KIA. 

Major Bugs:

• Detention centers only spawn agents until your roster is maxed out. Then and only then do they start spawning wealthy benefactor prisoners. This may be the result of RNG but based on the following bugs I think not.
  • If an agent is ever killed in action that agent will spawn at the next detention center with ALL of its upgrades and augments installed. This includes augments YOU GAVE THEM (no gear though) They do in fact keep their gear. For three detention centers in a row in 2 different corps and after a total level reroll it was still Banks who I had left behind at the det center.

Phew, devs please look at these. Love the game still.

• Developer

Your agents appearing in detention centers after they are taken is intentional, which might color the RNG in your first major bug. I will take a look at the minor bugs you posted though. Thank you! 

But always the same agent? like let's say i had two agents die on a mission would it only limit the pool to those two or just one of them?

Also it seems that I'm not the only one who only finds agents until your roster is maxed. Is that intentional as well?

• Developer

It's totally possible the RNG is broken in favor of agents. I'll check it out. 

I think it will pick one of them to spawn first, and then another to spawn at the next detention center you go to if you rescue the first. The first one will probably always be the same if you don't rescue them, yeah. 

Thanks so much James. Last thing on this issue: I was doing some testing, just rerolling detention mission over and over again to see if I could get a prisoner, and not only did I not get a prisoner after the first one which was Banks the next seven were Tony. Bug? or save scumming prevention feature?

• Developer

Hmm.. it's possible that if you re-roll a mission once and then re-roll it again, 1 and 2 will have different seeds but 2 and 3 will have the same seed! That would be a bad bug if so. I'll look it into it tomorrow, thanks Sycopath. 

Archived