River Turf. Looking for help...

Lampofulmine

Hello everyone

me and my team are creating a Mod which would finally add to the current DS game and underwater world. This mod will be called "Creeps in the Deeps" and will add mobs, plants, biomes and new stats. More than that we also decided to give something "watery" to the current over world and so we are now trying to implement RIVERS. We believe they are gonna be a real innovation for the game as these will come in handy especially in summer to fight against OVERHEATING (many of us hate Summer in RoG). 

Unfortunately we are missing the ART for the rivers.

Here's my point, the code for rivers is done already; our team include some really good artists but nobody ever tried the to do TURFS. Yes, the art for the river would only involve doing a "river turf" which is going to be repeated over and over plus a turf for the SOURCE and the END  of the river.

I know its very challenging but I also know there are very very VERY VERY good artists over here !! 

To whoever wants to take the challenge, please comment here or feel free to send me a PM. If I see you art is good, I'll add you also to the Team PM so we discuss the implementation altogether.

Thanks chaps, have a good one 

-Lampofulmine

Archived