Headdresses of FTM guards (portrait/unit mismatches)

I'm not sure about other units, but I have tier 1 FTM guards with hats, while their portraits (animated or paused when stealing, and small tumbnails at level statistic screen) doesn't have them. Also I see FTM support units doesn't wear helmets now (and IMO looks "too Shalemy" at the field and too orphaned at anim.portrait), but have helmets at statistics screen and when dragged.

Some of them was overlooked, or I had a bug? Anyone else had same issue?

Guards also seems to like spawning by similiar types: for example I had one barrier guard and four grenadiers, or group of spec-ops at K&O, or gang of Plastech hackers (for some strange luck, last time I played through campaign without seeing even one elite guard or K&O heavy).

Had a sweetest bug (please, don't fix it, it looks awesome) - archived Decker lose his hat for a moment when stops from sprinting.

And there some overlooked text in description of archived Nika at agency start screen: while other archived agents had their full names as "full names" now, she have "archived -- bodyguard".

(I use this comment as "up" for FTM caps and helmets question actually. Even if not a best time to complaining about art things when there reports about game breaking bugs in bug-section)

Had a sweetest bug (please, don't fix it, it looks awesome) - archived Decker lose his hat for a moment when stops from sprinting.

And there some overlooked text in description of archived Nika at agency start screen: while other archived agents had their full names as "full names" now, she have "archived -- bodyguard".

(I use this comment as "up" for FTM caps and helmets question actually. Even if not a best time to complaining about art things when there reports about game breaking bugs in bug-section)

Yeah I think I noticed a similar issue with support guards. They don't wear helmets in game but when you're knocking them out they gain a helmet in the middle of the "getting knocked out animation".

Nevermind, didn't read the full post and didn't realize you mentioned support guards in your post...sorry.

Archived