As far as the description goes - "Beat the game with Rewinds set to 0 on Expert difficulty."

I just beat the game on Expert, with Rewinds set to 0. I didn't get this achievement - are there any other conditions for it to unlock?

Also, just want to say that the game is absolutely fantastic. Really surprised (although I guess I shouldn't be) to see such a huge difference between the EA version and the release version (just because the EA version was already so good, in my opinion). This game is a gem. Thank you, Klei!

As far as the description goes - "Beat the game with Rewinds set to 0 on Expert difficulty."

I just beat the game on Expert, with Rewinds set to 0. I didn't get this achievement - are there any other conditions for it to unlock?

Also, just want to say that the game is absolutely fantastic. Really surprised (although I guess I shouldn't be) to see such a huge difference between the EA version and the release version (just because the EA version was already so good, in my opinion). This game is a gem. Thank you, Klei!

Yeah I think some of the achievements may be bugged. I just got the achievement that says you're supposed to beat a level with alarm level 6...except I didn't manage to escape, I died but I still got the achievement.

Archived