[New Character Idea] - Wethersby

Would you like to play Wethersby?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to play Wethersby?

• Yes
    • No

LOL when I first heard your suggestion I instantly thought of Mr. Monopoly, when I saw this I instantly burst out laughing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1400[/ATTACH]

This really made my day.I think the idea is good, the game needs an old-timey person, but what are the benefits to playing him? (other than his amazing look)

LOL when I first heard your suggestion I instantly thought of Mr. Monopoly, when I saw this I instantly burst out laughingThis really made my day.I think the idea is good, the game needs an old-timey person, but what are the benefits to playing him? (other than his amazing look)

:) Thanks.You got a point there with the benefits. I have been rethinking some benefits in combination with drawbacks.Wethersby's characteristics:Wethersby starts the game with 3 indestructable items:1. Walking Stick (tool)2. Pocket Watch (suit)3. Top Hat (hatdress)Drawbacks:-walks slower than other characters at 85% movementspeed. When wearing the Walking Stick it's 100%-must wear the Pocket Watch to trigger it's effect-wears a Top Hat permanently, unable to wear other hatdresses-cannot wear LogsuitsTo counterfit the drawbacks there have to be good benefits.Benefits:-when wearing the Pocket Watch Wethersby makes a non-stackable cup of tea at certain times of the day (3-4 times a day or so)-cups of tea restore health points-cups of tea become stronger blends when Wethersby is punctual and doesn't skip making his tea (tea-making-spree!)-walking stick is indestructable(!), does same damage as regular tools--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cups o' Tea Spree:day 1 - tea with a biscuit (restores some health and some stomach. 4 health/ 3 stomach)day 2 - earl grey (restores bit more health, no stomach. 7 health)day 3 - cinnamon tea (15 health)day 4 - oriental tea (20 health)(day 5?) - Chinese medicine (35 health)Other suggestion: Chinese medicine is only created at dawn when Wethersby sleeps through the night (he likes comfort and he walks slower so you don't want to move around at night with a torch).The intervals:The day consists of 8 minutes divided in 16 parts. Dusk starts at the 10th part (5 minute mark).1st part (0 min) -at dawn4th part (2 min) -at noonish 8th part (4 min) -at afternoon (Afternoon tea)11th part (5.5 min) -at dusk (High tea) ("It's getting late. I need to make some tea")post-6086-13764590049597_thumb.jpgKind regards, Karisuto