I can't see guard portraits, it's intended?

Well, yeah, maybe I shouldn't create whole thread about it. Just curious.

And about some rebalances, for items mostly: so, restrictions, like 4tiles stealth field and no melee when target can see you, was here before mostly to spicy up game for early access players?

And I can see "Interest points" on "Experts".

• Developer

You can't select guards any more unless you're looting them, because it didn't provide more information, and it confused some players, especially when guards sat on top of other objects that you CAN click.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about the rebalances, but in Expert you can see danger zones all the time, and in Expert Plus you can only see them if you see the source (e.g. the camera).

2Satoru: I mean, I clicking him and can't see his animated portrait in left bottom corner, instead of agent's animated portrait (maybe you understand me correctly first time, just in case if you think I had assassin creed's style face bug). It's on my side only?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about the rebalances, but in Expert you can see danger zones all the time, and in Expert Plus you can only see them if you see the source (e.g. the camera).

I'm sorry for bad English. Rebalances, it's about stealth rig was providing cover for 4 tiles, and now looks like it's work for all turn again (so I assume that it was nerfed to later EA specially, to create more challenge for "old-players" or for testing how it could work). And by interest points I mean yellow triangle with exclamation sign, I thought it was showing only if guard who "became interested" seen by agents or camera, but now I see it for guard who stand up in adjacent room.

I guess I will enjoy animated portraits when will steal money from behind then)

Archived