Lavae Ignores other Threats and Homes in on You

Story: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/53389-lavae-ignores-obvious-threats

^So, after that fiasco, I made a new world for the purpose of messing with the Dragonfly...

in Summer O__O

First, I thought of spawning A couple of Treeguards and they seemed to do quite well... except in that they didn't O__O

So I thought to myself "yeah, grass-types are weak against fire-types... so water?" *throws water balloon... which does absolutely nothing* "ice-types... are weak against fire types..." *DebugSpawn("deerclops")*

post-396589-0-11582900-1430451667_thumb.

^So this happened...

^Worked kinda well, I jumped in from time to time to help kill the Dragonfly but she had too much health...

Then she gave birth to her adorable infernal hell spawns and there were too much... so I died...

As a ghost, I summoned a Bearger, but it was already dusk...

post-396589-0-28881300-1430451620_thumb.

^Just me floating around...

When dawn came, I surveyed the surroundings and found the bearger dead, my skeleton, and some catatonic lavae, so I went a screen away and summoned an amulet to revive...

When I went near some lavae, they didn't even look in my direction! So, naturally, I thought of spawning some around my camp to make infinite light sources... no screenshot...

Any thoughts on how to utilize this (milk) this to the max?

Should lavae stay like this and target the unsuspecting player instead of helping their mother kill something she's already fighting?

Would it be a viable pet?

Side note: Still cracking about the Thick Fur Recipe XD

...It's Amazing.

I was actually ecstatic about the idea... so does this mean that other giants will follow the same mechanics in the future? like down feather or dragon scales (making her drop individual scales instead of a miniaturized or skin grafted collection of scales?? 

I was actually ecstatic about the idea... so does this mean that other giants will follow the same mechanics in the future? like down feather or dragon scales (making her drop individual scales instead of a miniaturized or skin grafted collection of scales?? 

I hope so. Following Bearger around was alot more fun then luring him into Dragonfly or something.

I would like to be able to shave Bearger in Winter (but only if it makes him REALLY REALLY mad) and have to do something cool and daring to get some Dragonfly scales during summer.

I hope so. Following Bearger around was alot more fun then luring him into Dragonfly or something.

I would like to be able to shave Bearger in Winter (but only if it makes him REALLY REALLY mad) and have to do something cool and daring to get some Dragonfly scales during summer.

You have to shave Bearger for fur tufts and do it over and over and each tuft has a higher chance of waking it up/pissing it off. Starts at like 5% and increases by 5% each shave up to a cap but goes back down over time.

Deerclops drops tears that can synthesize back into an eye. Goose-Moose drops broken feather pieces that can be rebuilt into a feather. Dragonfly does single scales. Minotaur drops hardened chunks if they ram into something which can be built into a horn.

Archived