A not-even small bug that crashes Don't Starve Together

deleted1

Ok, i know. Its not even a small bug but a bug is a bug and it probably needs to be reported.  :lemo:

Not very much to say, when you start up Don't Starve Together, press the Windows button and then select a program to show. Don't Starve Together crashes. You don't need to fix it, because everybody can live with it but it would be sweet cause sometimes i start up things, and i forget something. I go back and when that happens with Don't Starve Together it crashes and thats (a little bit) annoying. 

• Developer

Ok, i know. Its not even a small bug but a bug is a bug and it probably needs to be reported.  :lemo:

Not very much to say, when you start up Don't Starve Together, press the Windows button and then select a program to show. Don't Starve Together crashes. You don't need to fix it, because everybody can live with it but it would be sweet cause sometimes i start up things, and i forget something. I go back and when that happens with Don't Starve Together it crashes and thats (a little bit) annoying. 

Thanks for the report, Dylansabi! Can you upload your log.txt after you experience this crash? It can be found in your Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether folder. Thanks!

Archived