4 Months have passed since the "Early Access"

I've read this entire post and I must say some of the people are pretty spot on when they say, and I'm paraphrasing here, that people need to let Klei do it's thing and fix any bugs. I've loved other games as well that were released with multiple bugs that the Devs knew were there and didn't bother to fix. The Sims is a prime example. MANY bugs were left in the games and expansions and EA never fixed them.

So, my thought... Let Klei finish the work they're doing and have patience. Those of us that are waiting will get our game when it's finished.

I've read this entire post and I must say some of the people are pretty spot on when they say, and I'm paraphrasing here, that people need to let Klei do it's thing and fix any bugs. I've loved other games as well that were released with multiple bugs that the Devs knew were there and didn't bother to fix. The Sims is a prime example. MANY bugs were left in the games and expansions and EA never fixed them.

So, my thought... Let Klei finish the work they're doing and have patience. Those of us that are waiting will get our game when it's finished.

why did you necro this thread? >.<

why did you necro this thread? >.<

That's a puzzle that even Layton himself can't solve. 

(cough cough reference cough)

Anyways, I think everyone should be grateful that it's nearly out of early access. Some games are going into 3 years and are still in early access, many of them survival games, ironically....

Archived