Haunt and Go Seek

Hey guys,

So I'm looking for some mods that change how the ghost works. Specifically making it more powerful/less unpredictable. Reason being is that I'm trying to make a game mode where one player starts as the ghost, and proceeds to attempt to kill every other player using their ghostly ways. So far it's entertaining, setting things on fire and such, but far too random on the useful procs. Are there any mods, released or otherwise, that give ghosts any other kinds of abilities?

Cheers

Hey guys,

So I'm looking for some mods that change how the ghost works. Specifically making it more powerful/less unpredictable. Reason being is that I'm trying to make a game mode where one player starts as the ghost, and proceeds to attempt to kill every other player using their ghostly ways. So far it's entertaining, setting things on fire and such, but far too random on the useful procs. Are there any mods, released or otherwise, that give ghosts any other kinds of abilities?

Cheers

You could download and use the Playable Bearger or Playable Deerclops, which would be much more entertaining than playing as a ghost.

You could download and use the Playable Bearger or Playable Deerclops, which would be much more entertaining than playing as a ghost.

I believe the playable Bearger mod is DS singleplayer, but *I* can personally assure you the Deerclops will work for you in DST.

none that I have seen that target ghosts in the ways that you described,

but I would take a look at:

- Simple Protection prevents ghosts from lighting things on fire.

- Spooki wormholes allow ghosts the ability to travel in wormholes.

Archived