[General] - no don't starve together

ArielTheHedgehog114

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: no don't starve together

Issue Description: I bought the don't starve MEGA PACK but I don't see don't starve together. the MEGA PACK has don't starve included right? if so, how do we fix the problem? or do I just have to by it through steam this time?

Steps to Reproduce: I bought the mega pack for don't starve. but I didn't see don't starve together in the downloads. I figured that I had to have a steam account to get it. but I don't seem don't have it. what can we do to solve the problem?

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: no don't starve together

Issue Description: I bought the don't starve MEGA PACK but I don't see don't starve together. the MEGA PACK has don't starve included right? if so, how do we fix the problem? or do I just have to by it through steam this time?

Steps to Reproduce: I bought the mega pack for don't starve. but I didn't see don't starve together in the downloads. I figured that I had to have a steam account to get it. but I don't seem don't have it. what can we do to solve the problem?

The keys were put in your steam inventory (Not Library), which you must use the code to redeem.

Archived