Mod Updating Help?

I'm not sure if there's already a thread for this. I've looked around and found nothing. But during December of last year I started making some personal character mods for myself and my husband. I got pretty far with mine, sprinkling my artwork around it, as well as started on the base of my husbands. I ended up taking a break from it because I got really busy. 

But recently(around two days ago) I've picked up both of our mods again. And when I start up Don't Starve after making a few image changes so I can see it live, nothing updates. People have suggested deleting the contents in the anim folder, and I have done that. When I try to autocompile. Nothing happens. And the mod just breaks because there is nothing in the anim folder. 

For the most part, both mods are almost completed, I'm still working through all the expressions. But I've had to rebuild my husbands mod around 6 times within the same day because of this.. And it just keeps happening. Some help would be great.

hm, it sounds like something is outdated, or maybe you just knocked something over on accident :p In either case, upload the project if you want people to take a close look.

You have the project folders in an exported folder, right?

hm, it sounds like something is outdated, or maybe you just knocked something over on accident :razz: In either case, upload the project if you want people to take a close look.

You have the project folders in an exported folder, right?

Well I wouldn't be surprised if I "knocked something over" on accident. I'm extremely new to modding. Haha! 

I just honestly don't know what it would have been. I haven't done anything different, so I'm guessing it must be outdated. I just don't know what.

I followed this tutorial here to make my mod. 

But yes, I'm extremely new. D:  I don't know if there is anything I'm supposed to do before I start or whatnot. @ - @

Archived