[General] - Mouse does not always Click

Zchu

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Issue Title: Mouse does not always Click
Issue Description: I have tried searching and I can not find anyone else complaining about this. DST worked fine for me in till the last update, but now I have to click between 5 - 20 times before I finally get a response out of it. It is not mouse lag because if i click once and wait nothing happens, its more like not every click gets registered.

And some things will not click at all. It selects with cursor being on an option, but clicking it does nothing. In some cases it will not work at all, such as warnings or prompts in the main screen.

it also displays my regular PC cursor, not the in game one.

Not sure its related, but sometimes it Detects a controller and asks if I want to enable it... even though no controller is plugged in.

If it makes any difference i use a Wacom Intuos Pro (which never gave me trouble before) instead of a mouse, and I do have SCPdriver installed to use my PS3 controller as an Xbox controller (the controller is not plugged in though)

Steps to Reproduce: Immediate upon start up when using Wacom Tablet. 

EDIT: Ok so I uninstalled the SCP  Driver and it now doesn't detect a controller, BUT it still has the clicking problem. So i tried a regular mouse and it works fine, only the prompt to "I Understand" when enabling a Mod is unclickable, i cant so yes or no.. I can not click anything and have to force close the game.

This is really odd because my wacom tablet worked just fine before. I hope this can be fixed because I carpel-tunnel syndrome prevents me from using a regular mouse with my computer.

only the prompt to "I Understand" when enabling a Mod is unclickable, i cant so yes or no.. I can not click anything and have to force close the game.
 I believe this can occur when a mod is crashing in certain ways as it gets enabled. So you might have a mod incompatibility issue?

I believe this can occur when a mod is crashing in certain ways as it gets enabled. So you might have a mod incompatibility issue?

Yup! Some tweeks to my character mod and I can click I Understand again!

Sadly my wacom tablet doesn't work still, what is weird is it works fine on my desktop... but not on my laptop! Must be something causing this HMMMMMM!

Archived