My Girlfriend and I on a nub playthrough together

Fenrik

Hey!  Steph and I are both completely new to Don't Starve, but we love our survival games so we just had to give it a shot.  We wanted to play without looking at guides or wikis and just have an authentic discovery experience to the game, so we will probably do some stuff experienced players will cringe at, or just look plain silly.  But that's part of the fun!

Here's a link to our Youtube channel.

Our videos are edited to keep out as much of the dull/grindy stuff as possible.  We mostly make 15-20 minute episodes but since people don't have time to watch random videos that long, we made a couple of short excerpts so people can get an idea of what to expect from our videos.  Here are two of them:

Edited by Fenrik

I watched it... but it felt too private. Like I was just creeping on your date. :|

Maybe talk to the audience more?

But the vids were fun. Reminds me of my first time playing DS. And the 2nd vid where you torch everything made me cringe (and laugh). Poor guardian piggies.

Thanks for the feedback, I can understand why it might feel like that.  We've been playing games together for a while but only recently started making videos.  We'll try to be more audience-interactive in future :joyous:

I'm glad they were entertaining though, I know the nub things we do as we learn are going to be cringey for experienced players since we're kinda just winging it, but at the end of the day what we're going for is the fun and making people laugh.