[Gameplay] - Icebox not altering thermal stone temperatures correctly

HiddenCupcake

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Icebox not altering thermal stone temperatures correctly

Issue Description: Placing a thermal stone in an icebox does not properly cool the stone down.

When an orange (fully heated) thermal stone is placed into an icebox, it remains orange (Although I have seen it dip to a yellow temperature state momentarily).

When a deep blue (semi-cooled) thermal stone is placed into an icebox, it follows a pattern similar to the orange thermal stone: Usually staying deep blue, but occasionally changing to the ice-white state for a brief moment.

Pale stones placed into an icebox do nothing and stay pale.

I am running Rog Beta v132802 (as stated in the main menu) with no mods. This quirk arose within the last few patches (It was working fine a few days ago).

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Place thermal stones into an icebox.

2) See little-to-no change in thermal stone's temperature state.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Icebox not altering thermal stone temperatures correctly

Issue Description: Placing a thermal stone in an icebox does not properly cool the stone down.

When an orange (fully heated) thermal stone is placed into an icebox, it remains orange (Although I have seen it dip to a yellow temperature state momentarily).

When a deep blue (semi-cooled) thermal stone is placed into an icebox, it follows a pattern similar to the orange thermal stone: Usually staying deep blue, but occasionally changing to the ice-white state for a brief moment.

Pale stones placed into an icebox do nothing and stay pale.

I am running Rog Beta v132802 (as stated in the main menu) with no mods. This quirk arose within the last few patches (It was working fine a few days ago).

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Place thermal stones into an icebox.

2) See little-to-no change in thermal stone's temperature state.

Was your icebox near a fireplace? Fires effect items in containers, too.

Archived