change size/location of character sprites

Is it possible to upscale the size of certain character sprites?

if not, is it possible to change the location of certain spites? for example, putting wilson's hair behind his back instead of on his head?

@Volgera,

Is it possible to upscale the size of certain character sprites?

Depending on what you are wanting to achieve, yes.  Just make the actual sprite image larger.

if not, is it possible to change the location of certain spites? for example, putting wilson's hair behind his back instead of on his head?

Not without extreme difficulty.

hm okay. Do you have any reccommendations on how to change the sprite location? I'm planning on using the pigtail sprites as 'tail' for my character. I haven't really looked into this a lot myself to be honest, but I'd love some hints before I get started on this :)

hm okay. Do you have any reccommendations on how to change the sprite location? I'm planning on using the pigtail sprites as 'tail' for my character. I haven't really looked into this a lot myself to be honest, but I'd love some hints before I get startedarrow-10x10.png on this :-)

Hmmm... I can give you my answer. since mid february All I have been doing is trying to resize a head. Also I have been trying since mid february to use pigtails as a scarf. 

NOW....you can resize the image (for example, turn a 100x100 png to a 200x200 png) and I know in Gimp you can float an object inside its layer, to get a better position. Which I have done in the mod I am working on. And in Spriter you can change pivot points, which will tell the game "this is where I want this object" in a very simple terminology of how that works (if it does) 

NOW 

if your asking how to change a sprites Z order, thats going to be tricky, since it's nearly impossible. As I understand it, as far as character creation goes, it is one of the main challenges all modders face.

Archived