Hey, my mum bought me Don't Starve last night but when she was buying it she put in the wrong email account. The email account she put in was a deactivated one and cannot be accessed. Is there anyway I can get my activation code without having to buy the game again?

Hey, my mum bought me Don't Starve last night but when she was buying it she put in the wrong email account. The email account she put in was a deactivated one and cannot be accessed. Is there anyway I can get my activation code without having to buy the game again?

Wherever you bought it, Steam or Chrome, there is probably a Help and Support feature somewhere, or something along those lines.

EDIT: Also, i'm pretty sure there is a subforum designated for questions like this. If so, you have a much higher chance of getting a response there.

Send a message to the devs with all the relevant purchase info (receipt #, wrong email used, correct email you want to use, etc) and they will probably sort it out, although you'll probably have to wait until January.