Is there a way to test client side easier?

So getting really into DST modding, and making lots of progress on my mods thanks to the awesome help I'm receiving on the forum.  Usually when I get my mod's to a nice spot I upload them friends only so we can check them out, but sometimes I get issue's that only happen client side.

Is there an easier way to test code client side?  I searched with the tags "test client" and came up empty so maybe I just searched the wrong thing.

But is there a way I can make my game run as if I was testing client side?

Primarily trying to figure out why I can't craft items client side, I have the sortkey set but it's still having issues and it would be quicker to find the problem if I could emulate running client side.

So getting really into DST modding, and making lots of progress on my mods thanks to the awesome help I'm receiving on the forum.  Usually when I get my mod's to a nice spot I upload them friends only so we can check them out, but sometimes I get issue's that only happen client side.

Is there an easier way to test code client side?  I searched with the tags "test client" and came up empty so maybe I just searched the wrong thing.

But is there a way I can make my game run as if I was testing client side?

Primarily trying to figure out why I can't craft items client side, I have the sortkey set but it's still having issues and it would be quicker to find the problem if I could emulate running client side.

Yes, you use the dedicated server software to run a LAN server which you can test as a client.