How can create a music mod ?

Nitro206

Well, hello :)

I think I'm in the wrong section but anyway, I got a request for a modder who is bored and wants to make a really overhauling easy mod. That's just a music mod who will add way more soundtracks for a better global ambience. 

Me and my friends agree about the fact that the game doesnt have many musics, and that's just sad when we go look for some resources and don't get that "magical" feeling of having a nice fantasy music with us.

So if someone is interested, there are some musics we could add in the game, I already have some ideas :p

PS : I'm also a digital artist, so I can draw whatever you need in the DS style, but I got a lot of work so if you do me a favor I can help you back with my experience.

I can use Steam if you want to communicate :)

Thank you, sorry for bad english :D

BTW I made a mistake in the title, it's "Who can create a music mod ?" so if a moderator can correct that, it would be great :)

BTW I made a mistake in the title, it's "Who can create a music mod ?" so if a moderator can correct that, it would be great :)

Oh yeah you're right we need to have permission to use some of them :/ How did I forgot that.

Sorry, I'm not a sound designer, I don't know a thing about legal conditions on musics or samples, I guess that means this mod cannot exist with that kind of soundtrack. But it would be great to put royalty free musics into the game so people who wants to change soundtracks can do it by themselves :) 

Archived