Looking for a Mod Maker

Verona

No one is gonna make a mod "just for you".  They either make them for themselves or they post them for everyone.

Hmmmm, well there can be people who do commissions. For a price they make a mod just for one person! :)

I also saw people who asking artists. Im a artist, but not good in making such things like mods. I know there are tutorials, but for such things, I dont really have patience, lol.

No one is gonna make a mod "just for you".  They either make them for themselves or they post them for everyone.

not everyone is like that though, there's no harm in asking.  Worst case scenario someone is just not going to answer.

Hmmmm, well there can be people who do commissions. For a price they make a mod just for one person!  :-)

I also saw people who asking artists. Im a artist, but not good in making such things like mods. I know there are tutorials, but for such things, I dont really have patience, lol.

I happen to be pretty decent at scripting, I'm just not an artist.

I'll help you out with scripting your mod, just let me know what your looking for and I'll tell you how much work it will be.

I kinda wish they would have a "mod trouble and troubleshooting" forum too. So when I pop this forum up, I know it's tutorials, advice, and useful posts on improvement. Not that I don't do the same thing. But if I had a general forum as stated above, I wouldn't flood this one with new guy questions all the time (plus it would help me find new guy errors from previous people as well.

Not that it wouldn't stop people from posting here, instead of kleislist. But I would hope it would improve the flow some.

Worst case scenario it clutters up the board with the bajilion people that ask this regularly.  The proper forum for posts like this is Kleislist.

You are right actually, that is something I should have noticed, I was just excited and in the mood to help someone.  

Yes keeping things in proper order is important, so this thread should be moved or at least made in the proper forum.  I'll still offer my help to the OP though.

Archived