DST Mechanic Question?

Hello and thank you for reading my thread. Recently in my DST world me and my buddy successfully made a Prestihatitator. In the original Don't Starve, I would always try to make a life giving amulet asap after i got a prestihatitator. One of the main benefits about this resurrection method was that it skipped through the night, and you were resurrected right above the items you lost upon death. Is this mechanic the same in don't starve together? I assume it would not skip the night due to other people also being on the same server, but does it give you the opportunity to die and not have to walk all the way from your touch stone/meat effigy to collect your items. Also, is there any penalty for using it like there is with the telltale heart? Any of this information would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance.

Hello and thank you for reading my thread. Recently in my DST world me and my buddy successfully made a Prestihatitator. In the original Don't Starve, I would always try to make a life giving amulet asap after i got a prestihatitator. One of the main benefits about this resurrection method was that it skipped through the night, and you were resurrected right above the items you lost upon death. Is this mechanic the same in don't starve together? I assume it would not skip the night due to other people also being on the same server, but does it give you the opportunity to die and not have to walk all the way from your touch stone/meat effigy to collect your items. Also, is there any penalty for using it like there is with the telltale heart? Any of this information would be greatly appreciated, so thanks in advance.

A ghost can click on an amulet on the ground and it will revive them. So no walking all the way back.

Telltale heart makes the creator take damage (40 I think) and cuts the users max hp until a booster shot is used on him.

Archived