Custom Character Graphical Problem

I've just recently started to attempt modding DST and I'm trying to work on a custom character for my boyfriend at the moment using the Extended Sample Character Template. The problem I'm encountering is that once I use the autocompiler to compile and try the new character in-game, it gets these white "seams" at some of the joints, in a few places where one texture overlaps another. Previewing the character in Spriter, however, shows nothing of the sort.

White seams in-game :

hox_white_seams.jpg

Character in Spriter :

hox_spriter_fine.jpg

I've tried making sure there was no semi-transparent parts of the textures but to no avail. I've also tried putting both a dark and a light background behind the texture to make sure there was nothing odd about the arm bits as a test. As the issue doesn't show up in Spriter, I'm wondering if it has something that is happening during the compiling rather than something in the actual textures.

If anyone can shed any light on this, or how I can fix it, I'd be grateful.

That seems.. to have worked, somewhat at least. I can still see the seams a bit but it is considerably less, blending in fairly well. It appears that it doesn't like hard cut offs of colour but if I use a brush that fades off to colour the bottom of my sprites, it's working far better. Kind of confused why it worked like this but as long as it looks much better lol.

Thanks for the suggestion!

hox_less_seams.jpg