Dedicated Server and New Craftable Items?

I've already told you what mod to look at in order to fix this problem, but here is the code specifically.

--#rezecib Had to move all the recipes here to support the abovelocal Recipe = GLOBAL.Recipelocal RECIPETABS = GLOBAL.RECIPETABSlocal TECH = GLOBAL.TECHlocal recipes = {	Recipe("spidereggsack", {Ingredient("silk", 12), Ingredient("spidergland", 6), Ingredient("papyrus", 6)}, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.NONE),	Recipe("wathgrithrhat", {Ingredient("goldnugget", 2), Ingredient("rocks", 2)}, RECIPETABS.WAR, {SCIENCE = 0, MAGIC = 0, ANCIENT = 0}, nil, nil, nil, nil, true),	Recipe("spear_wathgrithr", {Ingredient("twigs", 2), Ingredient("flint", 2), Ingredient("goldnugget", 2)}, RECIPETABS.WAR, {SCIENCE = 0, MAGIC = 0, ANCIENT = 0}, nil, nil, nil, nil, true),}--#rezecib this is a bit of a hack; hardcoding the sortkeys should avoid mod clashes-- due to different load order, but if a mod somehow declares sortkeys in this range in-- the same way, then problems will always occur with that modlocal sortkey = -9000for k,v in pairs(recipes) do	sortkey = sortkey - 1	v.sortkey = sortkey	v.tagneeded = trueendGLOBAL.STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.SPIDEREGGSACK = "Get a little help from your friends." 
Edited by Kzisor

I've already told you what mod to look at in order to fix this problem, but here is the code specifically since you insist that I'm wrong.

That workaround should be pinned on top of dedicated server forum.

And issue itself fixed ASAP.

I don't have time to play detective for days, only to fix the issues, that are not caused by me.

As I said before, the issue has nothing to do with dedicated servers; it is a direct issue with how mods are loaded in Don't Starve Together on the server and how they are loaded on the client. You will see the same issue if you run a non-dedicated server as well.

As I said before, the issue has nothing to do with dedicated servers; it is a direct issue with how mods are loaded in Don't Starve Together on the server and how they are loaded on the client. You will see the same issue if you run a non-dedicated server as well.

That never happened for me or other people playing with me.