Issue: Reset() Returning

1 uploads added to server. From server/FFFFFFFFC7EAB487Telling Client our new session identifier: FFFFFFFFC7EAB487ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.Reset() returning

Alright, so I used to have a working server.  I played for about a week with family and it was fine.  Then, it stopped working for reasons unknown.  I'm hosting it on a box, I have full access to said box, and it loads, but doesn't ever show it in the Server Directory anymore.

Time passes as the game is auto-saving.  It is not on the same local network as it's being hosted off-site.  Something changed (without my doing anything) to now have it be stuck on  Reset() returning.  I've heard no response on any other threads and have no idea how to fix this.

1.  I rolled back the server to another  survival_1  -  Didn't work.

2.  I deleted survival_1 and let it spawn a new one.  It did, and I still couldn't access it.

3.  I dropped in a fresh directory with no games/saves etc and added my token, it began and I still could not see the game in DST server selection.

So, I've literally started from scratch on Linux, command-line only, and I am getting the same result of Reset() Returning  -  I would appreciate any help after spending literally 15~20 hours on this without success.  Unless the code lies to me and it IS NOT uploading the game name to the servers, I have no idea.

But at this point, it's pretty infuriating.  Starbound and Minecraft both still work on this boss, so I am at a loss as to why DST's server doesn't.  I've rebooted the box and retried the DST server, still doesn't show up.  Thoughts?

@Strael, stopped working? How do you know it stopped working? Have you updated the dedicated server software lately? Have you checked to see if it's on the list even though it says Return() returning?

I ask these questions because my servers are working and they are showing exactly what yous is showing, but I know I've updated my software a few days ago.

@Kzisor  -  I updated as of 5 minutes ago, Stopped working in that we were all able to access it for a week and now, despite all of my efforts, I am unable to access anything.

Now, if a fresh install is not the same as updating, then I didn't update.  ....I HATE ALL OF YOU (just kidding).  So apparently, my re-installing from scratch now how is it working.  I guess it perhaps needed to update was the issue?

Hrm, and I was able to start it, have people join, I joined, I logged off, people were still on it, and then I closed it down to start it about 30 minutes ago and it doesn't show again.  I do not know what's changed, unless it updated in the last hour?

Archived