Problems since moving to a hosted server using mods

I have been using the dedicated server and it had been running well, so I decided to rent a server off a host company.

When I initially built the system, it ran great with four mods installed. I shut the server down to do some amending, change the name etc, but when I tried to start back up the server would hang. I commented out the loading of the mods, and the server would load as normal.

The host has sent me the logs at the link below, as they have been trying to get the server up and running without luck also.

Sometimes, it seems to load (and not show any mods installed), yet everyone who connects crashes like:- 

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/26229608803931759/660C8F4056AAFB6718F96A7A918FDE7F4179AA78/

Edit:- I think the host sent me a copy of the log when it successfully loaded, have asked for a copy of the log when it fails :D

Wiped the mods folder, manually entered everything back into the files and restarted the server about five times and its working fine at the moment.

It definately failed the first few reboots though, but seems 'stable' for now :)

Archived