[ERR] Don't Starve Together Steam Workshop/Discussion

Hey,

I'm not quite sure what is going on. If it's just me or an entire server having this issue but whenever I try to visit the DST Workshop or anything related to DST (Other than the store page, of course ¬_¬) on Steam it gives me a redirect loop error.

I have tried multiple 'fixes' from updating my internet time to clearing cookies, history and all settings really. I'm using Google Chrome and this was never an issue for me. I have been to this workshop a lot and I still have mods installed. I can still visit workshops for other games as well.

Is this problem just related to me or is it a specific server? I wanted to make a post on Steam but I don't know how to get to their forums anymore and the new discussion thing is weird to me. Hopefully instead of the voice of one gamer they will listen to a game developer instead?

:spidercowers:

Same boat here.  Forums and workshop non-functional for me (redirect loop).

I'm assuming clients are still able to download workshop mods as required by the servers using mods?  Otherwise, there would have been many more complaints by now...at least, that's what I think.

I don't see an edit post button so sorry for double posting but I just realized I posted this thread in the wrong forum so sorry for that as well.

Anyways, I just wanted to post the full link instead of the condensed version that was submitted above.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=322330

whereas when trying to access the workshop from steam community manually e.g. steamcomm > workshop > dst, would yeild this link.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/322330/workshop/

Archived