[Gameplay] - A guard near a camera drone and multiple agents can kill an agent with no opportunity for reaction

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: Linux
Issue Title: A guard near a camera drone and multiple agents can kill an agent with no opportunity for reaction
Issue Description: A guard was coming around a corner and he was going to see Deckard, so I positioned Internationale and Nika such that they'd take down the guard before the guard had a chance to shoot.

As expected, the guard saw Deckard and prepared to shoot. Then a camera drone came around the corner and spotted Internationale and Nika.

Before the enemy's turn ended, the guard turned and shot Internationale.

I don't think the guard was meant to turn toward her, but even if he were, he shouldn't have shot her the same turn he spotted her.

The attached save is for the first turn after she'd gotten shot. I'd have taken a save for the turn previous if I'd known what was going to happen, sorry.
Steps to Reproduce: Only possible in levels with particular arrangements and patrols, so really hard to reproduce.

INVISIBLE, INC.
branches/EarlyAccess_Jan20.124846 USER
'41976463@steam'

savegame.lua

post-251529-0-15950300-1423152086_thumb.

Archived