Running into a little trouble

I was cutting down trees and replanting them after each one, then all of a sudden 2 tree guards spawned and they won't stop chasing me no matter how far I go. Yes, I've tried planting trees to try to calm them...nope still chasing me.

On top of that I have 2 queens and her horde chasing me. All I did was kill a spider in the daytime that was out in the open with no queen around and somehow that made them aggro onto me. I'm not as hardcore at this game as some of you, I'm not well stocked, I don't have things like fire darts or tooth traps.

I'm pretty much running around in a circle in the dark with a torch chased by 2 tree guards and 2 queens, I've saved and exited for the moment because I'm not sure what to do. My football helmet ran out already because of the jumping spiders, and all I have is a spear.

My question is why isn't replanting trees calming the tree guards? Also I didn't go on a mass tree murder, they both spawned after I killed 1 tree, which I promptly replanted.

Could be the distance you're away from them when replanting? It's also not a 100% chance. And the percentage diminishes gradually to 0 the further you are from them. It could take several trees, and they need to be planted close to them.

Not sure what to tell you here. Running to the pig village is probably your best bet, but two tree guards and two spider queens are probably going to make short work of any pig village you run to. Sounds like you might be boned.

You have to be in range when you plant the trees, and he'll make a noise. You can chop some trees off in the distance to get enough pine cones. Or if you run away and exit the game, and come back they should stop chasing you.

I just had two treeguards spawn on me. Knocked them both down with taking minimal damage. I got an assist from a hellhound that I apparently missed the last time hounds came after me. Those hounds will attack anything, and fortunately for me if went after one of the treeguards and not me. That particular tree guard then proceeded to turn around and one-shot the poor hound, and after that the treeguard wandered around aimlessly, and would not come after me. I slowly harassed the treeguard that was still following me to death by allowing him to swing at me once, dodging that, and then smacking him two times before dodging another attack. Repeated this until it died. Then I went and did the same thing to the second treeguard.