How to remove mods

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been posted before but i joined a couple moded servers and i can't seem to full remove those mods some mods include gaben, zim, some duck and i would like to remove all the ones i don't use. I've tried manually removing them but they still come back when i click on my mod option

Can someone direct me to a page for the answers? 

@blackdeceiver, It sounds like you have auto-subscribe enabled. If you turn it off, this shouldn't happen.

In Steam, go into the Workshop section for Don't Starve Together, then go to Browse > Subscribed Files. Go to the ones you don't want anymore and unsubscribe. Opening up the mods menu afterwards should clear them out.

@blackdeceiver, It sounds like you have auto-subscribe enabled. If you turn it off, this shouldn't happen.

In Steam, go into the Workshop section for Don't Starve Together, then go to Browse > Subscribed Files. Go to the ones you don't want anymore and unsubscribe. Opening up the mods menu afterwards should clear them out.

@rezecib Thanks alot you are a life saver

Archived