Character concepts?

O___O

Anyway...

Maxwell's real name is "William Carter" (an amateur stage magician) and he changed it to "Maxwell" to hide his identity (I guess from the guy he owes money to... a mister Witherstone was it?) and for his new and improved magic act after finding the codex umbra...

So what stats are you planning on giving Wiz? :) If he's a speedster than (like movements and actions fast?) then he should have a drawback equal to his advantage of speed... probably have a fast metabolism... make his hunger about 100? or just 150 but with a fast drain rate every time he moves... but that's just me...

hmm...

Hunger = 150

Sanity = 120

Health = 150

*Moves fast

*Get's Hungry Fast

O___O

Anyway...

Maxwell's real name is "William Carter" (an amateur stage magician) and he changed it to "Maxwell" to hide his identity (I guess from the guy he owes money to... a mister Witherstone was it?) and for his new and improved magic act after finding the codex umbra...

So what stats are you planning on giving Wiz? :-) If he's a speedster than (like movements and actions fast?) then he should have a drawback equal to his advantage of speed... probably have a fast metabolism... make his hunger about 100? or just 150 but with a fast drain rate every time he moves... but that's just me...

hmm...

Hunger = 150

Sanity = 120

Health = 150

*Moves fast

*Get's Hungry Fast

Yeah that's the idea! Gets around fast, but requires more food.

Archived