[Gameplay] - Stealthing by the tutorial guard makes the tutorial impossible to beat.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Stealthing by the tutorial guard makes the tutorial impossible to beat.
Issue Description:

This is a really wierd bug I found playing around with the tutorial.
I found out a way to get past the first guard without knocking it out by drawing his attention over to the small piece of cover to the right. (apparently he doesn't go back to his original station afterwards but that's not important)
Anyway I continued playing and no pop-ups appeared. I ignored that and hijacked the first console. When I proceeded to the next room with the camera I couldn't open Incognita. I thought that I would go back and knock out the guard like intended and when I walked out through the door the pop-up that teaches how you close doors appeared like intended. However since I had already hacked the console no pop-up appeared and I still couldn't open Incognita. Luckily I could walk into the camera which caused the tutorial to reset.
Steps to Reproduce: In the tutorial, get past the first guard without knocking him out, hack the console, go back and knock out the guard and you will not be able to open Incognita which means that you can't get past the security camera.

Archived