Willow, Wendy... spider hat...

My friend and I enter the portal, with no knowledge of what might happen... we jump in.

I awaken at the sound of birds chirping... I look around... trees, a rock, some saplings... but where was Willow?

With my sister's keepsake, I wander... picking berries as I go along, a bird drops a seed... I have no time to feed... my friend is in need... of me...

For some odd reason, I hear her talking to me... she says she's being attacked by giant spiders! I was asking her where she was... but she could not answer me...

I panicked and ran west, guessing where she might be.

I came across a field of rocks with, at the center, a strange wooden platform with 4 decapitated pig heads on pikes... for some reason, I found nothing wrong with it and as night slowly creeping in, I make a fire pit in the middle of it... the pig heads oddly comforting; they stare as I roast berries and eat them...

Then I hear her voice...

Willow: Dude, where are you?

Wendy: lol, went west of the portal, made camp in a "resurrection altar" (actually meant my spawn point)

Willow: Low health... stupid spiders... keep heading west, we'll meet by the spider forest

Wendy: k.

In the surroundings, I find rocks, flint and... gold!!

I proceed to build a device of some sort that allowed me to tap into knowledge I did not have... with it, I made an armor of wood and a spear...

When morning broke, I ran west, to where she said she was... Abigail is ready to play, but I have to show her how... I catch a small rabbit by making a simple stick-and-basket trap. Near the fire and the pig heads, I place her flower, light a small flame and... kill the rabbit...

It's blood trickling over the flower... and she appears... my head felt woozy and so I cook the rabbit meat and devour it... Abigail looks well...

I once again made for the spider forests... I call out to Willow... but she gave no answer...

In the corner of my eye, I see a figure... the body of a girl... but she was wearing... a spider's head!!

I ran to her, but she ran away from me... going behind a giant spider den...

I stop...

Wendy: lol dude, nice hat, you killed a queen? nice

Willow: Wanna test something with me?

Wendy: Sure

She dons an armor of grass and held in her hand an ax...

I felt a sudden chill run up my spine...

I ready my spear and armor of wood... she then, gets near the mass of webbing and out comes 3 spiders!

To my shock, they bow to her and she then proceeds to charge after me.

I ran a few steps away from the giant mass of spiders and webbing to distance my self from it... Willow was possessed by the spiders! She lands a hit on me and Abigail attacks her.

I go for the spiders but it seems I was too close to the spider den. A horde came out: spiders and warriors!

I run, but to no avail, dusk had set in and spiders were coming in by the droves.

Abigail was fierce, she seemed to take out the spiders with no problem... It seemed I would survive the night. But she...

Out of the mass of spiders, she ran to Abigail and started hacking and slashing with her ax. Out of desperation, I run to Abigail's aid. I... I... Willow... she was already wounded the night before. And with the influence of the spider hat... she...

I killed her...

Abigail and I were finishing off the rest of the spiders... but there was too many... Abigail vanished... darkness was creeping in... I make a break for the lighter... but they were on me now... a forest full of spiders is more than enough for a suit of wood and rope... I can still hear her now... Willow... her last words echo until death...

Willow: "LOL"

(Wilderness, as Willow and Wendy, killed each other, the end)

Archived