My Friends game keeps crash while we are playing.

We where using mods and we never had a crash till to day. This is what keeps coming up.

Can some help me. He is connecting to my server and he only crashes not me. We have disabled most of the mods one by one but it still is crashing. I can't find out why this is happening.

@SlayingDreams, hm, from what I've seen in the files mentioned in the crash screen, this seems to be caused by a mod.

Did you try disabling them all?

Yes we have been doing them one by one to try and find the one that is making the crash. But the only ones left are ones that never crashed before. We have been fine till the new update. Don't know if it's an out dated mod or something is just not being nice. we have about 5 more mods to disable. But can't try it out till tomorrow but the crashes just never seem to stop.

@SlayingDreams, he only crashes when going back to base? That's kind of weird...

Do you have a mod that adds custom items/structures that you put in your base? It's possible an outdated mod is at fault here. Wouldn't be surprising, especially after an update.

The best way to check that would be to disable mods altogether, and see if the crashes still happen.

Edited by Jjmarco

@SlayingDreams, he only crashes when going back to base? That's kind of weird...

Do you have a mod that adds custom items/structures that you put in your base? It's possible an outdated mod is at fault here. Wouldn't be surprising, especially after an update.

The best way to check that would be to disable mods altogether, and see if the crashes still happen.

We had one mode that added a bigger freezer but even with that off it still crashes. The base is in the screenshot I posted. Only mods we have are UI and some balance mods that we liked. That's about it which is what makes this so wired. The only thing we have done different from how we have played be for is the we built near the portal.

@SlayingDreams, this is really weird indeed. I don't think you building a base near the portal could cause the crash.

I would suggest trying in a new world, unless you already tried.

Be careful with "UI" mods though, as some still use server interactions. Exemples are that additional equip slots mod, or the More Storage mod.

Edited by Jjmarco