Character Request: Lumber

Salwater

Hello! I had tried to do mu own character. I draw digital but not humans, and on top of that I can't code, I want to learn - but I don't have the time. So I wonder if anyone can do a character for me? c:

My idea is that she is a girl, whot brown hair [#7c623c] and blue [#497797] clothes. I will give you a little bit of free hands. That only I want is the clothes to be a whit t-shirt/sweater/shirt and a blue [#497797] skirt. Her hair I want to be similar to Wendy. But instead I want her to have a long barid. And I relly want her to be drawn in a similar style as the game is in, if you are able to :3

Stats:

Sanity: 175

Health: 150

Hunger: 175

Abilities:

*Do not take damage of freezing in winter - but the frost/ice still affect her, like she can't do things ect. (Whatever it does)

*Starts whit 5 raw meat

Weknesses:

* Afriad of Chester, drops 25 Sanity/minute when she is near chester or holds the eye bone.

* Lost 5 health/minute when it snows/rain

FI you only can draw or only can code please write a note in the tread anyways! c:

Hello! I had tried to do mu own character. I draw digital but not humans, and on top of that I can't code, I want to learn - but I don't have the time. So I wonder if anyone can do a character for me? c:

My idea is that she is a girl, whot brown hair [#7c623c] and blue [#497797] clothes. I will give you a little bit of free hands. That only I want is the clothes to be a whit t-shirt/sweater/shirt and a blue [#497797] skirt. Her hair I want to be similar to Wendy. But instead I want her to have a long barid. And I relly want her to be drawn in a similar style as the game is in, if you are able to :3

Stats:

Sanity: 175

Health: 150

Hunger: 175

Abilities:

*Do not take damage of freezing in winter - but the frost/ice still affect her, like she can't do things ect. (Whatever it does)

*Starts whit 5 raw meat

Weknesses:

* Afriad of Chester, drops 25 Sanity/minute when she is near chester or holds the eye bone.

* Lost 5 health/minute when it snows/rain

FI you only can draw or only can code please write a note in the tread anyways! c:

1. The frost does nothing else besides slowly (or quickly) kill you.

2. Nobody is going to want this mod if they can't have Chester.

1. The frost does nothing else besides slowly (or quickly) kill you.

2. Nobody is going to want this mod if they can't have Chester.

1.He probably means freezing from Deerclops/Ice Hound/etc.

2.I agree, but with every mod the first person to please is yourself I guess.

And Lumber is not a mod, she is a character, like Willow or Wilson. :3

Yeah, a mod character. But, I suppose I can give the coding bit shot. I can't draw.

EDIT: I'll probably change the health loss in rain around with RoG because of how wetness works.

EDIT2: Code is here, but she has no sprite. I cannot into art.

Archived