Console command for regrowing beard

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew about a console command for regrowing a beard in Dont Starve Together?

I dc'd out and logged back in mauled by a dog spawn. It's the winter and I think I might have to reset my world which would suck.

@psteuber, Hmmm... Try this:

ThePlayer.components.beard.daysgrowth = 15

When the next night ends, it should increment that to 16 and grow the full beard then. I don't see a good way to trigger that check at an arbitrary time... but you could just execute all the commands that it would, though, like this:

ThePlayer.components.beard.daysgrowth = 16ThePlayer.components.beard.bits = 9ThePlayer.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("beard", "beard", "beard_long")

When the next night ends, it should increment that to 16 and grow the full beard then. I don't see a good way to trigger that check at an arbitrary time... but you could just execute all the commands that it would, though, like this:

ThePlayer.components.beard.daysgrowth = 16ThePlayer.components.beard.bits = 9ThePlayer.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("beard", "beard", "beard_long")

Let me just say, this would be awesome in real life.

Thanks habibi, this works like a charm

Archived