[General] - Typo in data\scripts\stategraphs\SGtentacle_arm.lua

outseeker

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Typo in data\scripts\stategraphs\SGtentacle_arm.lua

Issue Description: Line 143 starts with an elseif- I believe that is actually supposed to just be an if.

Crash/Warning/Error: error loading module 'stategraphs/SGtentacle_arm' from file scripts\stategraphs/SGtentacle_arm.lua:

[string "cannot OLDFILEACCESSMETHOD @scripts\stategraphs/SGtentacle_arm...."]:143:'end' expected (to close 'if' at line 137) near 'elseif'

Steps to Reproduce: No idea, the crash happened while a random client was doing I have no idea what. I was the host and crashed. I can assume they were playing with tentacles, but that's about it :)

@outseeker, I think tentacle_arms are for the little ones that come out of the ground near the tentapillars. I'm guessing you were using Extended Map Generation to get cave biomes?

Edit: Yeah, didn't mean to say it wasn't worth fixing -- just trying to narrow in on exactly the scenario it affects :)

@rezecib, ahh yep that would make sense tentacle_arm be the mini tentacles, since a tentacle is tentacle hehe the client must have been playing with a pillar tentacle somewhere :grin:

Just drawing attention to the typo in the file though, not saying it's urgent or stopping people playing the game or anything. Technically it does only occur due to cave biomes and objects being generated above ground via mod, just like the repaired clockworks typo(s), but it wants to get fixed for later anyway since it's a straight error in code: else followed directly by elseif, so it's on record now :-)

Always appreciate your chipping in sir!

*edit* You're cool mate, I just always read into things- I didn't think you meant it wasn't worth fixing, only that it wasn't actually a problem with the "game" at this point, given there aren't officially any cave areas yet, so I just thought to acknowledge that <3

Archived