[Server Crash] - Minionspawner error

Mels

Bug Submission:

Category: Server Crash

Issue Title: Minionspawner error

Issue Description: The game crashed about 10 seconds after I resumed the server. It just shows a warning about mininspawner, so I figured something is supposed to spawn, but there's an error and the spawning of *something* makes it all crash. I attached an image with the message.

Steps to Reproduce: I just resumed the server on day 154.

Were you using any mods on the server? If yes, do state them. Also include your log.txt file found in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether to help other people diagnose your issue better. Sadly, I don't have the necessary knowledge game code-wise to find what caused the crash. So, this is all the help I can give you. Good luck.

Oh, that might be it! I had a suspicion that the lureplant farm might be causing problems (I once encountered a single eyeplant without lureplant, just on its own few days before this as well), I will try to roll back and get rid of the farm and see what happens. Thank you for the help, I'll write back once I've tried the fix. Thanks again!

Alright, I got rid of the lureplant farm and so far I've gotten as far as day 164! Thanks so much for the help.

It's a shame that I can't farm lureplants anymore since it's been my main resource for eggs and pigs, but at least I can play the game!

Archived