Could not spawn player character

• Developer

This might be caused by your player entity missing a network component. This would happen if you are not creating your character with a call to MakePlayerCharacter.

You'll need to post your characters prefab for us to be able to help.

I suggest taking a look at some of the functional characters on the DST Workshop and seeing what their mods do.

This might be caused by your player entity missing a network component. This would happen if you are not creating your character with a call to MakePlayerCharacter.

You'll need to post your characters prefab for us to be able to help.

I suggest taking a look at some of the functional characters on the DST Workshop and seeing what their mods do.

Hello here's the prefab

Nidalee.lua

Post the "modmain.lua" too please =)

I am not sure, but it may be caused by a wrong character name.
Something like calling her "nidalee" somewhere and "Nidalee" elsewhere (caps on first letter count).

Edited by Pyrobolser

Seems like I gave you the wrong file. That one was to test on another character to see if it worked but it gave me the exact error. In the extended template tutorial created by a girl she said to delete all of the anims because it's harder to change the things inside and that recompiling will spawn my version of the anims. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rruhjy5rtji8kdp/Nidalee%20the%20Beastial%20Huntress.rar?dl=0

Updated version :p I placed back anims and changed their names to match my character