Hey everyone i'm brand new to the forums so please forgive me if i'm necroing or breaking any rules here.

I cannot seem to find any official announcement on whether the devs will add all the old RoG or DS characters such as Webber;Even though you can get them through mods I still feel like i'm cheating when using them (I feel some of them need tweaks). So can anyone shine some light on this?

Hey everyone i'm brand new to the forums so please forgive me if i'm necroing or breaking any rules here. I cannot seem to find any official announcement on whether the devs will add all the old RoG or DS characters such as Webber;Even though you can get them through mods I still feel like i'm cheating when using them (I feel some of them need tweaks). So can anyone shine some light on this?

They're planning to add all the missing stuff, Reign of Giants, caves, etc.

will all be added in the future. Right now they're mostly working on

making the game stable and fixing bugs. Some RoG features are already

ported to DST though(wargs, freezable players, chess set pieces...).

Is there any way to confirm this? Like a post Via moderator or admin? Not saying I don't believe you I just really don't want to get my hopes up and then be crushed  ;~;

Is there any way to confirm this? Like a post Via moderator or admin? Not saying I don't believe you I just really don't want to get my hopes up and then be crushed  ;~;

From what Seth has said in the past, they're adding in most RoG content.I wouldn't put my hand on saying everything is going in tho since the only thing in is Vargs.

Also, the only thing in RoG content that'll be for players who bought RoG is Wigfrid and Webber.

Still wish they introduced more characters in RoG later on.

From what Seth has said in the past, they're adding in most RoG content.I wouldn't put my hand on saying everything is going in tho since the only thing in is Vargs.

Also, the only thing in RoG content that'll be for players who bought RoG is Wigfrid and Webber.

Still wish they introduced more characters in RoG later on.

So wait I need RoG to get webber on DST officially ?

Archived