Regarding the 75% off for the beta keys.

I own "Don't Starve" for the PS Vita and was wondering if that would currently help cut my price for the early access keys. Also if it does how do I go about it?

Sub topic, is this multiplayer experience being built for the PS Vita system eventually? I would be 200% addicted to my PS Vita again since most of it's games become boring quickly.

Thanks for reading.

post-561983-0-01429700-1420702336_thumb.

post-561983-0-93566800-1420702388_thumb.

I own "Don't Starve" for the PS Vita and was wondering if that would currently help cut my price for the early access keys. Also if it does how do I go about it?

Sub topic, is this multiplayer experience being built for the PS Vita system eventually? I would be 200% addicted to my PS Vita again since most of it's games become boring quickly.

Thanks for reading.

The discount is currently only for owners of the Steam version, but they're wanting to make it for more than steam. That being said, DST for anything other than PC right now is just something they'd like to have happen, definitely not set in stone.

Archived