[Gameplay] - Can't Sleep

beccafdbb

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Can't Sleep

Issue Description: When I or someone in my group creates a straw roll or tent to sleep overnight in, our characters say "It's too dangerous right now!" and refuse to sleep. This happens when one of us creates the straw roll/tent, or all of us create our own. There are no dangers nearby.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Clicked "Survival"

2. Clicked "Straw Roll" or "Tent" when have available resources

3. Created Straw Roll / Tent

4. Clicked on Straw Roll / Tent at dusk and at night

5. Character says "It's too dangerous right now!"

• Developer

Did you folks create a server with hounds set to none, by any chance? It looks like there's a bug with how the hounded component's values get set for the None setting that cause the player to always think they're in danger for the purposes of sleeping.

In the games we play, we only turn off deerclops.

But my issue with the tent is unrelated to not being able to sleep.  It is being inexplicably kicked out of the tent with the frozen screen effect.  Problem is the fire is still burning, and my stomach is still full.  My friend put a log in the fire for me b4 the fire went out.  

It happened once during winter when I tried sleeping as soon as dusk came, and about 1/3 way into the night, the tent kicked me out as if the fire went out.  

Did you folks create a server with hounds set to none, by any chance?

Hi, I stumbled on this post by case trying to find out the reason why there was no way to sleep.. I can confirm I created the server with hounds set to none.

Thank you! 

Archived